Cocktail Parties Perfect for office or house parties with limited seating.
Choose from our array of hors d’oeuvres. These can be prepared in many ways so prices will vary. Contact us with your menu choices and we will give you a proposal that fits your budget.
We will need to know the following details in order to determine costs:
- Whether the hors d’oeuvres are served buffet style or passed. If you choose passed, your event will require a server.
- Whether the hors d’oeuvres are hot or cold. If you choose hot, we will need to send a chef to your event.
- How many guests will be in attendance.
- Whether your guests will be expecting a meal or just snacks.
- If you will require plates, napkins, and serving utensils. You may choose to use your own to lower your costs.
Hors d’oeuvre selections: we are willing to customize to your specifications, please contact us if there is something you would like that is not listed here, or if you would like to make changes to any of the listed options.
- Jumbo Shrimp or Coconut Prawn Martinis – served with sea breeze of vodka cocktail sauce.
- Double Cream Brie and Raspberry – served in puff pastry pillows.
- Soup shooters – lobster bisque garnished with lagostine or tomato water with chorizo, fresh basil, and clam.
- Ice Wine Poached Pear Half – stuffed with mascarpone cheese topped with balsamic reduction.
- Balsamic Marinated and Grilled Fruit Skewers
- Jumbo Chicken Wings – in spicy southern comfort sauce.
- Jumbo Asparagus Wrapped in Prosciutto
- Salmon Rose Canapés
- Bacon or Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops
- Almond Breaded Brie Wheel – fried and served with crostinis and tri-berry coulis.
- Beef Satay – wrapped in lettuce leaves
- Tomato, Olive, and Basil Bruschetta
- Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Fresh Herbs
- Tequila Lime Chicken Skewers
- Pineapple Boat with Strawberry, Pineapple, and Prosciutto Wrapped Melon Balls
- Zucchini Rolls - with goat cheese and mint.
- Spicy Potato Croquettes
- BBQ Pulled Pork – on blue corn chips with apple rhubarb chutney.
- Smoked Duck Breast – on sweet potato chips with spicy orange salsa.
- Caramelized Onion Tarts – with crumbled goat cheese.
- Tuna Tartare – with wonton crisps topped with sesame seeds.
- Fresh Figs Marinated in Port Wine – stuffed with bleu cheese.
- Coconut Curry Chicken Skewers – with cilantro lime sauce.
- Antipasto Skewers
- Chicken and Duck Terrine – with pistachios and salted duck eggs.
- Tenderloin Bites – with rosemary jus.
- Olive Tapenade
- Turkey and Brie Quesadillas – with caramelized onions and chipotle cranberry sauce.
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip – served in a bread bowl.
- Seafood or Chorizo Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Lamb Pops – with mint pea pesto and rosemary jus.
- Chocolate Covered Bacon – with toasted almonds.
- Dessert Shooters - banana cream pie, turtle chocolate, oreo crumble and more
Fruit Displays – fresh fruit displayed with a gourmet touch.
$49.95 serves 20 people
$99.00 serves 50 people
$180.00 serves 100 people
Cheese Displays – Assorted local and import cheeses with crostinis and parmesan reggiano chips
$69.95 serves 20 people
$149.00 serves 50 people
$249.00 serves 100 people
Incorporate fruit and cheese as one display for the difference in price.
Additional Services Available for Cocktail Parties
Get Home Safe
Let our staff coordinate rides home for your guests; our staff can even drive your guests home in their own cars. Price determined by the number of staff members needed at $20/hour each as well as kilometres travelled in a company vehicle at $0.45/km.
For larger events have our staff extend their warm hospitality taking and checking your guests coats for them as they come and go. Price is $125 for a four hour coat check booth for 50 to 100 guests.
Although we always leave your kitchen as clean if not cleaner than when we arrive, we can also extend extra cleaning services. One of our staff members will stay for the duration of your event as well as after your party to clean up all of the untidy areas. Price is determined by the hour. Each staff member required is billed at $25/hour.
Setup and Take down
If you do not want the hassle of setting up your event of taking everything down at the end of your event, let us do it for you. Price is $25/hour for each staff member needed.
Bar service can be provided in many shapes and forms. We can help with all aspects from temporary liquor license advising to shopping, serving, and cleaning up. Contact us for detailed pricing.