“I have been to many Gala’s all over the world, and in my humble opinion that was the best meal I’ve had”
Based on 30 guests
Perfect for: weddings, galas, house parties, staff appreciation, and facilities with limited space
With emphasis on taste and presentation, At Your Service Catering will make any plated dinner a memorable experience. All of the following items come highly recommended, however they are just guidelines. We will be more than happy to customize any menu for you upon your request from one course to ten.
For the following plated dinners pick one salad, one dessert, and one main course. All three courses will cost the amount listed next to the main course.
- Creamy Caesar Salad with Pancetta
- Pear and Bleu Cheese Salad with Candied Pecans and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Spinach Salad with Potato Crisps, Bacon, Toasted Almonds, Strawberries, and Sweet Dijon Dressing
- Sicilian Salad – Butter Lettuce with Artichokes, Melon, Prosciutto, and Bocconcini with a Tomato Basil Dressing
- Five Spice Salad with Snow Peas, Cucumber, Tomato, and Sesame Seeds with Ginger Soy Vinaigrette
- Roast Beet Salad with Goat Cheese, Frisee, Carrot and Beet Vinaigrette
- White Chocolate Crème Brule with Biscotti
- Chocolate Truffle Mousse Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- Grand Marnier Crepes with Chocolate Covered Mandarins
- Tiramisu Cake
- Cajun Basa Filet with lemon tarragon sauce, rice, and sesame ginger bok choy.
- Oscar Schnitzel topped with shrimp and scallops served with mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus.
- Chai Salmon Filet with sweet bourbon sauce served with cabbage slaw and wild rice pilaf.
- 6 oz New York Striploin with peppercorn brandy sauce served with baked potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Braised Lamb Shank in pan sauce served with parmesan risotto and honey glazed beats.
- Bouillabaisse – fresh scallops, jumbo shrimp, mussels, clams, salmon, and baby octopus come together in this rich hearty seafood stew.
- Chicken Marsala with button shitake mushrooms served with roasted tri-coloured baby potatoes, kabachi squash and broccolini.
- Stuffed Chicken Supreme Breast with sundried tomatoes, artichokes, feta cheese, basil and olives. Topped with parmesan cheese sauce, served with smashed red potatoes, zucchini and cherry tomato fans.
- Rack of Lamb with rosemary jus and mint pesto served with smoked gruyere mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- 6 oz Filet Mignon with wild mushroom sauce served with twice baked stuffed potatoes and grilled vegetable skewers.